Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Air Jordan 7 bordeaux

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Przyłącz się do nas
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Rachel Bertha

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 02, 2019 05:10    Temat postu: Air Jordan 7 bordeaux Odpowiedz z cytatem

Official imagery Air Jordan 7 bordeaux of the Air Jordan 13 Low Brave Blue (2017) edition has finally released, as it s noted to be its first retro rendition since originally releasing back in 1998.Staying true to its OG counterpart, this version flaunts an official palette of brave blue, metallic silver and black  in particular, reflective brave blue mesh covers the upper, while black nubuck and leather comprises the remainder of the component.Finished off with a metallic silver Jumpman on the upper ankle and white sole unit, availability for this pair is set on April 8 for $175 at select JB and Nike stores. Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 13 Low Brave Blue launch page now for more imagery, the latest info and release details.

New MLB season. New Air Jordan 12 cleats. What you see above are all the cleats that make up the Air Jordan 12 MLB Opening Day 2017 Collection.The Air Jordan 12 MLB Opening Day 2017 Collection includes an endless amount Jordan 7 black of colorways to choose from which will be worn by select Jordan Brand athletes. These athletes include Dellin Betances, Mookie Betts, David Price, CC Sabathia, Dexter Fowler and Gio Gonzalez. Construction-wise, the Jordan 12 Cleats come with uppers made up of a selection of leather, patent leather, suede. Many of them appear to come with Jordan 7 blue custom insoles, branding on the inside of the tongue, player s numbers on the side of the heels and pull tabs, and some even come with graphics on the lining. Get a good look at the entire collection above and catch them in action throughout the 2017 MLB season.

We ve already reported that PSNY and Jordan are be linking once more to release a trio of new PSNY x Air Jordan 12 colorways. Today s news suggest that a PSNY x Air Jordan 15 collab could also be in the works.What you see above is a teaser image of what is believed to be the PSNY x Air Jordan 15. Recently Jordan 7 hare shared by Dao-Yi Chow, the teaser image shows PSNY branding on the heel region of the shoe. While this could easily be a nice photoshopped image, it wouldn t be too far of a reach to think these could actually be dropping considering that Jordan Brand has been bringing back Air Jordan 15 colorways this year. Thoughts on this potential collab? Would you like to see them drop? Let us know in the comments below.

After its original debut back in 2001 sixteen years ago the Air Jordan 11 Low Columbia will be receiving its first retro rendition this season.Reflective of its OG counterpart, the defining carolina blue-colored patent leather overlay simply encompasses its entire upper, while the remaining upper composition in white is comprised of premium leather. Finishing off the simplistic two-tone profile are white laces, a matching midsole unit and translucent outsole.Retailing for $175, you can buy this classic pair at select Nike and JB stockists starting April 15th.Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 11 Low Columbia (2017) launch page now for more images, the latest information and release details.

The highly anticipated, highly coveted, super-hyped KAWS x Air Jordan 4 finally dropped today! Most of us wanted a pair, very few of us were actually able to acquire one. How many of our readers managed to cop a pair? If I was a betting Jordan 7 olympic man, I d say less than 0.05% (Don t ask me how I came up with that percentage, it just felt right while I was typing it).For all of us who went home empty handed, I ve gathered a few dope #ArtonFire KAWS x Air Jordan 4 inspired pieces I came across while on IG, and decided to share with you guys to help with the big fat L most of us took today. Get a good look at the art below and be sure to tap on the artist [img]http://www.lexingtonfunfest.com/images/large/air jordan 7 bordeaux-505qot.jpg[/img] s name to see more of their work on IG!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Sty 02, 2019 05:10    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Przyłącz się do nas Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: