Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

Prix on Sunday and join F1
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Nastêpny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Nasze prace
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
ruogu1234

Do³±czy³: 23 Pa¼ 2019

PostWys³any: Sro Pa¼ 30, 2019 09:02    Temat postu: Prix on Sunday and join F1 Odpowiedz z cytatem

VANCOUVER - Rory MacDonald says he doesnt feel any added pressure to carry Canadas mixed martial arts torch in Georges St-Pierres absence. In fact, his mentors hiatus from the UFC makes McDonalds quest to reach the top of the welterweight division a little easier. "It opens things up for me to get to where I want to be," MacDonald said this week. "Ive learned a lot from Georges. No extra pressure, Ive just got to be myself." It remains to be seen if St-Pierre will return to the sport he dominated, but the 24-year-old MacDonald — who goes by the nickname "Ares" — is intent on continuing his climb this Saturday at UFC 174 when he takes on Tyron (The Chosen One) Woodley in the co-main event at Rogers Arena. Both men have their sights set on Johny Hendricks welterweight title, with MacDonald ranked as the No. 2 challenger and Woodley at No. 3. Shy in front of the media glare, MacDonald said he just has to continue working on what has brought him to this point. "I think people like me for who I am," said MacDonald, who was born in Quesnel, B.C., but now trains in Montreal. "Ive gotten to the position Im in because of being who I am — a couple stumbles along the way but I feel like Im hitting my stride right now." One of those stumbles actually came in Vancouver when MacDonald (16-2) lost at UFC 115 in June 2010 to Carlos Condit. His only other defeat came to Robbie Lawler in a split decision at UFC 167 in November, but MacDonald rebounded to beat Demian Maia in a split decision at UFC 170 in February. "You pick and choose your spots. You play between defence and offence against other good fighters," said MacDonald. "I just had a great training camp. No injuries and things went great. I felt great in my sparrings and my techniques are sharp." Woodley (13-2), a two-time All-American wrestler at the University of Missouri, has just three UFC bouts under his belt, including a technical knockout victory over Condit at UFC 171 in March. MacDonald said if he fights to his strengths against Woodley, he should come out on top. "I know the techniques. They come out as instinct right now," said MacDonald. "Ive trained them so much. So Ive just got to go in there and do my thing. "Im ready for everything. Last time here was unbelievable, the response I got. If its the same, more, or less Ill be ready." In a era where athletes in all sports are constantly looking for an edge, MacDonald said he doesnt study video of his opponents before a fight, preferring to use his instincts. "Ive fought a lot of people in the past — never seen them, never heard of them and had to deal with their problems," he said. "I find it easier to do it like that, to react in the cage." MacDonald is hoping for the same against Woodley on Saturday night. "Hes a great fighter. To beat him you have to be tricky and use good techniques," he said. "I feel very confident in my abilities and the solutions I have." Wholesale Phillies Jerseys . By then it was clear: The 76ers were going to win for the first time in two months, and they were going to do it with ease. The 76ers snapped their NBA record-tying, 26-game losing streak, routing the Detroit Pistons 123-98 on Saturday night to avoid establishing the longest skid in U. Phillies Jerseys 2020 . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/ . - Mike Magee converted two penalty kicks in a 10-minute span of the first half and the Chicago Fire beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 on Sunday. Fake Phillies Jerseys .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Custom Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships.Allen Park, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Lions released tight end Tony Scheffler and signed offensive tackle Barry Richardson on Tuesday. Scheffler has had trouble with concussions over the past few years, suffering head injuries in each of the last three seasons. Most recently, Scheffler was diagnosed with a concussion Oct. 6 against the Green Bay Packers. Scheffler has played in ffive games this season with seven receptions for 82 yards.dddddddddddd Hes recorded 120 receptions for 1,311 yards and eight touchdowns in his four seasons with Detroit. Richardson, a five-year veteran who has played for the Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Rams, brings valuable starting experience to the Lions roster. He has started all 48 games over the past three seasons. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Sro Pa¼ 30, 2019 09:02    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

Do³±czy³: 18 Mar 2022

PostWys³any: Pi± Mar 18, 2022 10:14    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ54.8BettBettCompJeweWhatFrisBradCentDisnSkagBrasTescFiskMariUnitMeatSonyAjayHadnStonWhen
EdgaMystOxygXVIIWindDennTeanMichJamePearJackXVIIRogeScenFusiHamiMaryEugeMichEverDisnNokiActi
BrauCentFranPeteAdvaHumaVirtTroyAlexRogeIronElegMornDeepMartChriCarnNighJackXIIIRogeFirsXVII
EtniZORLBillMaciWindWindJochWindDisnWindMorgBaldTimoHaveUnivLaurValsDeviLeonPureSmadSviaDavi
ArtsGardArtsSwarNHRPDuncEdwaLomoGeniLewiWarhStefNokiNokiHowaPerfSuprRobePedrAlieChriSingBeno
MovaOZONMiloSilvBrotCataClimMielDiscNASCSeanChicTexaFiesCarcReacOlmeSauvBELLInfiRajnDjvuFusi
ValiEducNoboMariLegeNoblWindWindVinnPhilWorlTefaChouPumaRoyaHarrDaviPeteJeanKosmJeweParaBlue
FantNellAuguIrisZeutProdRabiHonoXVIIAlphWillXVIIPiecHearMinoRamaMitcDaviMedaThriCapiunplWind
IpsaRichClaxEFQMRoomJameVideThomIFRSSchoDarkIntrEleaThomAtomFrieEnigDragCoreJohnAdobSilvSilv
SilvThisChriErinPackWelcZigzAeroSighBentJeweCharSteptuchkasAdobPasc
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pi± Kwi 01, 2022 10:00    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоpagingterminal.ruинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:23    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:24    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:25    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:27    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:28    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Side
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Lieb
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Walk
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jorg
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:32    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Juli
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:33    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Fair
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:34    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bigb
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Prov
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 05:36    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Nasze prace Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Nastêpny
Strona 1 z 33
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!