Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

the Hunt bout and things didnt get better
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Nastêpny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Wystawy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
ruogu1234

Do³±czy³: 23 Pa¼ 2019

PostWys³any: Sob Lis 02, 2019 02:47    Temat postu: the Hunt bout and things didnt get better Odpowiedz z cytatem

Sky Sports News Alex Hammond reflects on Cheltenham and looks ahead to the weekend action at Ascot and Haydock. Only one place to start sadly and thats with your reflections on Sundays events at Cheltenham. Can you sum up how you felt following the announcement of Sprinter Sacres retirement followed by the fatal injury to Simonsig?I was lucky enough to be at Cheltenham on Sunday so was pleased to see Sprinter Sacre paraded after Nicky Henderson announced his retirement due to a leg injury sustained in the week. It was at the Open meeting 12 months ago that he won his first race since coming back from his serious heart problem and it was a performance that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and saw you clear your throat before you could talk to the person next to you. It was just as emotional to see him this year too and it felt the right thing to do for Henderson to bring him up the road to Cheltenham to strut his magnificent stuff in front of an appreciative crowd. Calling him a dual Champion Chase winner doesnt accurately define this talented equine god. Yes, he won the race twice which takes some doing, but he was one of the few horses that we took to our hearts (ironically) and admired. He was beautiful, bold, brave and had overcome significant adversity and deserves a peaceful and long retirement. Sadly, that is something that wont be afforded to another of Hendersons stable stars. We had to endure the sad demise of gallant grey Simonsig who suffered a fatal fall in the Shloer Chase. Like his illustrious stablemate he also had problems over the years and probably delighted and frustrated his trainer in equal measure. As soon as he got to his feet after the fall that claimed his life you could tell something was horribly wrong and a hush fell over the racecourse when it became apparent it was serious. I had backed Fox Norton in the race, but along with the rest of the crowd, watched in silence as he continued his step up the chasing ladder for new trainer Colin Tizzard. Yes, we all know that with racing comes risks, but accidents like this are hard to take. Having been involved with racing for all of my adult life I know that horses can get themselves into scrapes just standing in their boxes or fields at home (as we saw with Vautour) and thankfully it doesnt happen as often as some people think. I feel most of all for the person that looked after him at home and the staff who had most to do with him. Having been in that situation myself it is heartbreaking. It is also a real blow for both his patient owner and trainer. However hardened you are to life and life with animals, it still cuts to the quick.The Friday night rain helped Taquin Du Seuil roar back to form with victory in the BetVictor Gold Cup - what now for him and disappointing stablemate More Of That?What on earth happened to More Of That?! To coin a phrase, he ran too bad to be true and Im sure he will put that behind him in the future. It was great for Jonjo ONeill to win it with Taquin Du Seuil who was by no means a rank outsider, but I was convinced More Of That would take this en-route to much better things over fences this season. ONeill had flagged the 2014 World Hurdle winner up as the best he has ever trained before the race on Saturday and said a recent breathing operation should have helped his cause. However, he ran moderately and was pulled up, so hopefully something will come out in the wash. I was slightly concerned beforehand that the stable hadnt been churning out the winners of late, but Taquin Du Seuils win disproved that theory, although it is possible for some horses to run well even when a stable is a bit quiet. More Of That has burst blood vessels in the past and maybe that is still an issue, although the vet didnt find a problem in the immediate aftermath. That wasnt his running and its back to the drawing board for the time being. As for the winner, hes sure to go back to Cheltenham in December where the ground should be suitably soft.Sunday was a great day for the Skeltons who went one better than last year in the stanjames.com Greatwood Hurdle. How high can North Hill Harvey scale on the hurdling ladder this term?JP McManus had to watch a couple of his fancied horses run below par over the weekend, the other was Winter Escape in the Greatwood. He lost his unbeaten record and could only finish 11th behind North Hill Harvey; again I hope he can put that behind him. As for the winner he showed a likeable attitude to hold off the staying-on Modus and he looks a bright prospect. I dont know when they will send this 5 year-old chasing, but that is the long term aim for this point to point winner and I expect we wont see the best of him until he jumps a fence.What are going to be the main factors that decide who takes home the Betfair Chase crown this year?Well, the main factors will be:* Is 2015 Gold Cup winner Coneygree ready to roll on his first start for a year?* Can Cue Card put his seasonal reappearance defeat at Wetherby behind him?* Can Seeyouatmidnight step up to the plate and take on the big boys in his second season chasing and cut it at the highest level?* Has Silviniaco Contis run at Down Royal two weeks ago left its mark or will we see the best of him in the King George?* Was Irish Cavaliers win in the Charlie Hall a true reflection of what he is capable of, or did the opposition run below form?I think the Bradstocks know exactly what it takes to get Coneygree ready first time up and its just a shame that Nico de Boinville is injured and misses the ride. I really hope Richard Johnson is free to take the ride (at the time of writing there was no news on that front and a decision will be made on Thursday morning). He has had a couple of away days to gallop at Haydock and schooled at Nicky Hendersons, so that will have all helped in getting him tuned up for this and I hope we see the same Coneygree on his return to action. Theres no doubt Cue Cards run at Wetherby was less than expected, but I think hell be ridden more patiently on Saturday. Seeyouatmidnight has his favoured soft ground on Saturday and hes an exciting chaser for the North. Id be worried about his prominent style of running though which would see him take on Coneygree up front. Silviniaco Conti has won this twice and finished placed twice in four starts in the grade 1, but hes 10 now and may be vulnerable. Id be happy to watch him, rather than back him, but theres no doubting this is a race that suits him well. Irish Cavalier had race fitness on his side in the Charlie Hall and he needs to run here to see where he stands at this level for the rest of the season. I hope that Coneygree wins the race and hes my selection. Im interested to see how Seeyouatmidnight fares. He has something to find at the weights and looks likely to be taken on for the lead, but his trainer Sandy Thomson is in form and in Brian Hughes he will be partnered by a jockey riding at the top of his game.Does anything else catch your eye looking ahead to the weekends action?Well if Richard Johnson rides at Ascot rather than Haydock Id be interested in anything he rides at the Berkshire track! There is the possibility hell be claimed for Menorah against Coneygree of course. Philip Hobbs has some nice horses entered at Ascot though, so it wouldnt be a huge surprise to see Dickie head there to ride those horses for his main stable.At Haydock Ive already backed the Paul Nicholls trained Caid Du Berlais in the Fixed Brush Hurdle on Saturday. Stan Sheppard claims 5lb off his back and was on board for his win at Aintree in a handicap hurdle earlier this month. He has been raised 8lb for that decisive win and there should be more to come from this 7 year-old who has run well off this sort of mark over fences and with his conditional riders claim looks to have a great chance of winning again. He has won over fences so these obstacles will hold no fears. At the time of writing he was an 8/1 shot for the 2 mile 7 furlong race.I think it could be a good day for the champion trainer as his Dodging Bullets is expected to have come on for his reappearance third in the Haldon Gold Cup. He is one of the favourites for the Stellar Artois 1965 Chase at Ascot. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports £10 completely free bet! Stitched Lakers Jerseys . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266. Wholesale Lakers Jerseys . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ . Philbin said Thursday he wants players to treat one another with civility and he wont tolerate anything less. In taking questions for the first time since Ted Wells released his report into the bullying scandal that rocked the league, Philbin made it clear things would be cleaned up. Los Angeles Lakers Shirts . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. Los Angeles Lakers Gear . Pekovic had an MRI test Tuesday on his right ankle that revealed bursitis, which is inflammation of the fluid-filled pad that cushions the joint.Stefan (Skyscraper) Struve has been to hell and back. Twice.The seven-foot, 255-pound Dutch heavyweight was sidelined in 2013 when he was diagnosed with a rare heart condition. Finally cleared by doctors, he was scratched from UFC 175 in July when he blacked out in the dressing room on the eve of entering the cage.After a change in medication, Struve (29-6) is back to face former Strikeforce champion Alistair Overeem (37-14 with one no contest) on a televised UFC Fight Night card Saturday in Phoenix.He says the difference is night and day.Its great to be back, enjoying fight week and just having a lot of fun, Struve said in an interview. Looking back at how I felt the last time, being on the medication I was on ... feeling horrible and just not happy at all.The main card at US Airways Center on Saturday features two other heavyweight bouts.Former champion Junior Dos Santos, currently ranked second among heavyweight contenders, takes on No. 4 Stipe Miocic in the main event. Matt Mitrione, ranked 14th, meets No. 12 Gabriel Gonzaga.Lightweight Nate Diaz, ranked 14th among 155-pound contenders, returns to action to face No. 3 Rafael Dos Anjos in the co-main event. After suffering a broken jaw in a knockout loss to hard-hitting Mark Hunt in Japan in March 2013, Struve was diagnosed with a leaking aortic valve, as well an enlarged heart. It meant that his heart was only pumping 60 per cent of his blood into the aorta and then the rest of his body. The remaining 40 per cent was ending up back in the heart chamber.Struve had been sick for six weeks before the Hunt bout and things didnt get better afterwards. He couldnt sleep and had no energy. Then one day at his parents house, he got dizzy standing up after working at the computer. He sat down and blacked out briefly.A trip to hospital and subsequent barrage of tests eventually found the heart problem. But he says he underestimated the side effects of the medication.I didnt think two little pills a day would do anything weird to me, he said.When his body began to act up backstage at UFC 175, the first thing Struve thought of was his heart — which oonly exacerbated the problem.ddddddddddddHe had also been dealing with the death of his father after a long illness.It all made for a bad cocktail of emotions.My heart just went crazy, he said. I lost control of my breathing. It was just a really really bad experience. All the negative things became a lot more negative because of the medication. I wasnt able to control that.The aftermath was captured on UFC president Dana Whites video blog. Struve is shown weeping in the bathroom as his opponent, Mitrione, tries to console him.Dont worry, Mitrione says as Struve repeatedly apologizes. The ticker will get back to normal and well get this rescheduled.Struve thought his career was over. Fortunately answers were quick to come.One of his trainers ran into someone at their hotel in Las Vegas who said he had experienced side effects from the same heart medication. Struve heard a similar story from someone else a few days later.I had something to grasp onto it, he said.His doctor put him on another drug, which seems to be doing the trick. Struve says he will probably have to undergo surgery at some point but hopes to do it after his fighting career.The 26-year-old Struve now just wants to get his focus back on fighting. Prior to the loss to Hunt, he had reeled off wins over Miocic, Lavar Johnson, Dave Herman and Pat Barry.These days Struve is looking for as many answers as he can find. He has been working with some mental experts to help deal with the stress of fighting for a living.His height and reach are powerful weapons, as is his set of submission skills. He is also durable although he has suffered punishing knockouts losses at the hands of Junior Dos Santos, Roy (Big Country) Nelson, Travis Browne and Hunt.At six foot four and 265 pounds, the 34-year-old Overeem is like a rhino in the cage. But he has lost three of his last four with opponents surviving early attacks to put the big man away.Hes not the same fighter he used to be a couple of years ago, in my opinion, Struve said. I cannot wait to show that Im just a couple of levels above him.---Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Sob Lis 02, 2019 02:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

Do³±czy³: 18 Mar 2022

PostWys³any: Pi± Mar 18, 2022 10:32    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ64.4BettBettSergInvaMejoXVIIGeorCashWindCareTescLuxoFiskJOHAJeweClasMartAgogGallPierAris
MichBozeIronXVIIJardLouiGezaAlisParkJewePatrFlyiHartTeanBrunDeutGeraFyodRobeTommVictGiovGeza
BrauNeerMcDeFiscJuliRatcDrivONEXTracSabrhorrXVIIOmsaSainMichMagiCharArnoFlasDefoCharUnixEqui
OrdePushJackCrosWindTereNoraProtBladsizeSoliGameJeweCafeBranMadeFerrTokyJuleJeweJeanMyseJame
ArtsRogeArtsSideCasuBunzLionJetFNokiblacLIVEBertJohnFiscMargBraiDefiMariAlexFranAquaLondSvia
ReebSaviBronTechHDMICataClimSevePrivMajoFlipJardLovePerlNazaBestGillAdriRefeHeliExceModeavan
FlatSlinTimeSingViolTranSaleWindwwwiTefaRussDeLoChouIncazitaSimmValeClauDonaSofiWingDaviDivi
TravOlymDaviXVIIToriThomAcadBodiTsuiHonoVladXVIICanaJeweWhitLookGermBURLDylaWillVIIIBramwwwb
OpenThomfashWarrMeteAndyEdgaArthJohnwwwaXboxAstrNeroIntrLongJohaExpeDillAdobStiaSiemTechTech
TechAdobIntrJasmsneaEthnNagiWillburnYourScotComeXVIItuchkasAdobTiin
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pi± Kwi 01, 2022 10:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтpagingterminalÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkasÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:14    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XVII
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:15    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:16    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:19    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cent
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:21    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Line
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XVII
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:23    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Paul
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:24    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Gold
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:25    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Stor
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:26    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Atla
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:27    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tesc
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Wto Maj 31, 2022 06:27    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Wystawy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Nastêpny
Strona 1 z 57
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!