Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Sprawy klubowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 07, 2019 02:39    Temat postu: Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati Odpowiedz z cytatem

OSHAWA, Ont. - The Oshawa Generals extended their lead atop the Eastern Conference with a 3-0 win over the Mississauga Steelheads in Ontario Hockey League play Sunday. Daniel Altshuller made 24 saves for the shutout as the Generals (32-15-4) moved six points clear of Sudbury. Chris Carlisle, Scott Laughton and Jacob Busch each scored for Oshawa. Chase Marchand meanwhile made 36 saves in net for the Steelheads (20-28-4). --- BATTALION 2 GREYHOUNDS 1 NORTH BAY, Ont. — Brett MacKenzie scored in the third period to lift the Battalion past Sault Ste. Marie. Mike Amadio tied the game on the power play for North Bay (27-18-6) early in the first period. David Miller gave the Greyhounds (35-12-5) the lead on the power play 3:34 into the game. Battalion goaltender Brendan ONeill finished with 21 saves, while Brandon Halverson stopped 29 shots in net for the Greyhounds. Nike NFL Jerseys China . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ .com) - Jahlil Okafor had 21 points, Tyus Jones scored 16 with 10 assists and No. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season.Steve Davis has revealed he is to finally stop playing snooker 35 years after winning his first World Championship crown. The 58-year-old from Essex, nicknamed the Nugget, lost to Fergal OBrien in the first round of qualifying for this years tournament at the Crucible, and decided that would be his final match.That was my last match as a professional, Davis told the BBC. So Im calling it a day. I phoned up Barry [Hearn, his long-time manager] and told him it was on my mind to enter the World Championship and make that the last. I said, Barry, I think its time to retire from professional snooker.And he said, Steve, you retired 10 years ago we just didnt have the heart to tell you. Champion Bingham crashes out Defending champion Stuart Bingham has been knocked out of the World Championship in the first round An emotional Davis took a bow in front of the Crucible crowds with the World Championship trophy on Sunday.Davis began his career in 1978 and was almost unbeatable during thhe 1980s when he secured six world titles and was world No 1 from 1983 to 1990.ddddddddddddHe picked up 53 non-ranking titles and 28 ranking titles, which has him joint second on the all-time list with Ronnie OSullivan and John Higgins. Only Stephen Hendry (7) has won more World titles than Davis Davis, who now spends time as a music DJ, added: The Fergal OBrien match was my last and I told [World Snooker chairman] Barry Hearn it was time to call it a day. My father passed away recently and it was natural time to stop playing.I should have done it ages ago, I played a bit for my father. I am delighted to have such a great time in the game, I was lucky to have a hobby as my profession.It has been a fantastic. The game will move on to other places but I feel like the grandfather of the sport. Also See: World Snooker Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lis 07, 2019 02:39    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Sprawy klubowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: