Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

who was alone at the doorstep for a one-timer

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Przyłącz się do nas
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 16, 2019 06:38    Temat postu: who was alone at the doorstep for a one-timer Odpowiedz z cytatem

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- For the first time in four years, Novak Djokovic is without a big title to start the year. Or any title. The Serb is used to arriving at the BNP Paribas Open with the Australian Open in his back pocket, having won the seasons first Grand Slam three straight years. He lost in the quarter-finals in Melbourne in January, and then lost in the semifinals at Dubai last month. "That is a different feel from previous years," he said. So Djokovic is especially eager to hoist the trophy at Indian Wells, where hes a two-time champion. He took a step toward that goal with a 6-1, 6-3 quarterfinal victory against Frenchman Julien Benneteau in just over an hour on Friday. "Im on the right path and playing semifinals, which is always of course a challenge and a good result," he said, "but I want to try to go as far as I can." On the womens side, Italian veteran Flavia Pennetta handed top seed Li Na just her second loss of the year, winning their semifinal 7-6 (5), 6-3. The women combined for eight straight service breaks in the first set, which Li lost with her eighth double-fault. Pennetta then broke the No. 2-ranked Li two more times in the second set and closed out the win with a backhand down the line. Li, the reigning Australian Open champion, fell to 17-2 on the year. She was the top seed for the first time at one of the top-level WTA events. "It was pretty high-level match," said the Chinese star, who made more than 50 unforced errors. "I lose the match, a little bit sad, but I still can see a lot positive. At least, I like the way I hit the ball." Pennetta will play No. 2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland in Sundays final. Radwanska beat sixth-seeded Simona Halep of Romania 6-3, 6-4 to reach her first final in eight appearances at the tournament. "Ive been here so many times and finally I did it," Radwanska said. Halep had Radwanska on the run most of the match, but the Polish player was up to the challenge, continually chasing down balls and making well-placed returns. "What I was trying to do was playing aggressive from the beginning of the match and just trying to go for my shots," Radwanska said. "Pretty much all the games, doesnt matter who was serving, it was really tight games. I was better just a few points each set." Halep is projected to move up two spots to a career-best No. 5 in the world in Mondays WTA rankings, the highest ever by a Romanian woman. Djokovic never faced a break point on his serve against Benneteau, the only unseeded player left in the mens draw. The Serb held break points on Benneteaus serve in seven of eight games, and broke him four times during the match. It was Djokovics easiest match so far. He needed three sets to get by Marin Cilic and Alejandro Gonzalez, and had to win a tiebreaker against Victor Hanescu in his opening match. "I felt like I was very focused on the court from the start, and its what I was looking for. First few matches I played good tennis but I had some ups and downs," Djokovic said. "He made a lot of unforced errors, and obviously I just needed to make him play an extra shot and serve well." Djokovic will next play 12th-seeded John Isner, the lone remaining American, in Saturdays semifinals. Isner beat Djokovic at the same stage in 2012 before losing to Roger Federer in the final. Federer, a four-time winner here, will meet Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine in the other semifinal. Isner fired 13 aces to beat 20th-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia 7-6 (4), 7-6 (3) in Fridays other quarterfinal. Isner dropped serve twice to fall behind 4-2 in the second set, but broke back to level the score at 5-all and then dominated the tiebreaker. "I had all my energy going for me," he said. "I know I have those serves in my arsenal. Its just a matter of me pulling them out and I went for them." The American is projected to return to the top 10 in Mondays ATP rankings, the first time he has been there since September 2012. "Its hard to stay there," he said. "I fell back, but I have been knocking on the door for quite some time. It feels good to get back in there." Moises Alou Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Xavier Cedeno Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. https://www.cheapcubs.com/1460t-brad-wieck-jersey-cubs.html .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park. Derek Holland Cubs Jersey . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 19, and sits at 53-24 on the season. Now Schultz is ready for more action. Dennis Eckersley Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- When the puck got past Robin Lehner to cut the Senators lead to one goal in the third period, Ottawas backup goalie started thinking the worst. "To be honest, I was, like, Here we go again," he said. Turns out, he was worrying over nothing. Instead of falling extending their five-game losing streak, the Senators took off and took care of Columbus. Erik Karlsson netted two goals, and Clarke MacArthur and Chris Neil also scored as the Senators topped the Blue Jackets 4-1 on Tuesday night. "Right after that (Columbus goal) we took the game over again," Lehner said after making 32 saves and earning his first win of the season. "We kept on grinding, and they werent in our zone for a while." Lehner more than filled in for Craig Anderson, who was sidelined with a sore neck after a collision with Dallas rookie Valeri Nichushkin on Sunday. He made several big stops that kept the Senators in the lead and helped give them confidence. "It was nice to get this one and, obviously, Robbie played unbelievable and made the stops we needed him to make," Karlsson said. "Hes done a good job covering for Andy so far." Jason Spezza added two assists as the Senators built some steam heading into the start a five-game homestand Thursday night against Montreal. "It was another good step for us," coach Paul MacLean said. "I thought we played a real solid 60 minutes. There were some times when the opposition had some good play, but we handled the momentum swings better. Our penalty-killers were outstanding." R.J. Umberger scored a power-play goal from his knees for Columbus, which lost its fourth in a row. The Blue Jackets failed on three other chances with a man advantage, including one in the final minutes before Karlsson closed the scoring with an empty-net goal. The Senators are 4-3-2 on the road but just 1-3-2 at home. Lehner became the second straight backup to stymie the Blue Jackets. Pittsburghs Jeff Zatkoff beat them 3-0 on Saturday. Down 2-0, the Blue Jackets cut the deficit in half 3:02 into the third period. Umberger ended up on his knees in the slot, stealing the puck off the stick of defenceman Chris Phillips and then whipping a shot past Lehner, who came in with an 00-2-2 record and a 2.dddddddddddd.73 goals-against average. The goal ended a drought of 103 minutes, 48 seconds for the Blue Jackets. Asked if his team was lacking confidence with the puck or was just frustrated, Columbus coach Todd Richards said both things are factors. "Its in our game right now," he said. "Its not just with the puck. (Lack of) confidence, and frustration. That comes with losing games. "What we have to do is find solutions to win hockey games. It was a 2-1 game in the third. There was an opportunity and we let it slip away." After the Senators killed off a penalty, Neil -- who had two fights in the third period -- pushed the lead to 3-1 with just 6:05 left. "It was kind of a broken play," Neil said. "Spez picked it off in the neutral zone, I came out on a line change, and it ended up being a 3-on-2. I called for the drop and used the defenceman as a screen." The Senators were outshot 13-9 in the first period, yet built a two-goal lead. The first came at 14:51 when Karlsson collected a turnover in the neutral zone, coasted to the right dot, and lifted a wrist shot that beat goalie Curtis McElhinney high on the glove side for his fifth of the season. Karlsson extended his point streak to five games (4 goals, 5 assists). With 3.9 seconds left in the opening period, Kyle Turris shot wide left on a rush. Bobby Ryan pulled the puck off the back wall and backhanded a blind centring pass to MacArthur, who was alone at the doorstep for a one-timer. "Id say its frustration," said McElhinney, who started his second game in a row to give 2012 Vezina Trophy winner Sergei Bobrovsky time to work on tweaking his game after a slow start. "Were getting opportunities (to score). Two of the last three games weve put tons of pucks on net, but Robin was terrific tonight." NOTES: Columbus LW Nick Foligno didnt play due to a personal matter. ... The Blue Jackets recalled C Sean Collins from AHL Springfield. ... Turris also extended his point streak to five games (1 goals, 6 assists) with an assist on MacArthurs goal. ... Columbus signed 2012 fourth-round draft pick Josh Anderson to a three-year, entry-level contract. ... Blue Jackets RW Jared Boll played in his 400th NHL game. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lis 16, 2019 06:38    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Przyłącz się do nas Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: