Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

career start for his first complete
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Nastêpny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Sprawy klubowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
ruogu1234

Do³±czy³: 23 Pa¼ 2019

PostWys³any: Pon Pa¼ 28, 2019 07:38    Temat postu: career start for his first complete Odpowiedz z cytatem

TORONTO -- Throughout his football career Swayze Waters never thought much about the significance of a jersey number. He was issued No. 94 as a freshman at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, then various other numbers by the five pro teams he auditioned for, including the No. 30 he has worn since 2012 as a punter/kicker with the Toronto Argonauts. His latest number will mean much more. Waters will don No. 34 this season in honour of his best friend, Tait Hendrix. Hendrix, 27, died recently in a motorcycle accident. Waters, also 27, took three days away from Torontos training camp to be family and friends as they paid their final respects to Hendrix. Upon returning to the Argos, Waters decided to wear Hendrixs No. 34 and dedicate the season to his memory. "For me, Ive never had a reason to put significance in a number until now," Waters said following Mondays practice. "That was Taits number . . . hes the guy I grew up playing any kind of sport you could think of with. "Its just my way of honouring him, the life he lived, all the things he taught me and the times we had." At the request of the Hendrix family, Waters spoke at the funeral. Waters also wrote about Hendrix on his website (www.swayzewaters.com). "First off, I just communicated to everyone there I was suffering with them," Waters said. "Then I talked about some of the good memories I had, not specifically stories of me and Tait personally but just the kind of guy he was, his smile, his laugh, his character. "He was just one of those guys you couldnt be around and not have a good time and not smile. He had this work ethic and mindset to get better every day . . . so I left everyone with that challenge: No matter what you do, get better at everything you do every day, keep alive that little piece of Tait thats in all of us. Thats how we can honour him as we go forward without him. It will never be the same, its going to be way different but as we move forward be the best we can every day." Trouble was, No. 34 in Toronto belonged to rookie defensive back Eric Black. However, its the number the Argos issued Black and it held no significance to him so when approached by Waters, Black willingly gave it up. Waters said hell forever be indebted to the Argos and his teammates for their support. "It was anything but a vacation," Waters said. "But Im very thankful to the Argonauts for allowing me that opportunity to go home and be a part of that and just be with the family. "I know in this business not a lot of teams wouldve done that but its family around here and I really appreciate what everyone did for me." Waters said the three days he spent at home were invaluable to him. "It was huge," he said. "I think that was the biggest thing I could do, just be there. "There was a lot of laughing and a lot of crying. I got home and hugged my wife. We cried it out then went over to his house. Not a lot of words needed to be said. For me, that was a big part of it. Weve got to go on and things are going to be different but this is just one thing I wanted to do to honour my best friend." Waters said Hendrixs death is a sobering reminder of just how precious life is. "When you go through something like this it just puts everything in perspective," he said. "Youre reminded how short life is and that football is just a game." Its a perspective the Argos third-year kicker plans to lean on heavily this season. "Dont get me wrong I love football, its my job and Im always going to work as hard as I can to be the best I can to help my team," Waters said. "But football is not life. "Theres already enough pressure in professional sports. Youre playing in front of one million people on TV and 30,000 to 40,000 people in the stands. Youve got your job, your house payments, all that kind of stuff on the line. Theres no need to add any more pressure and this is one of those things that reminds me this is just a game. "Im going to go out there and do the best I can and the rest will take care of itself. Im just going to mainly take the kind of guy Tait was, work hard and get better at everything every day, into the season. Every day I put No. 34 on will remind me of that." Fake Orioles Jerseys .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons. Baltimore Orioles Shirts . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. https://www.cheaporioles.com/ . Now he has a complete game. Scherzer tossed a three-hitter in his 179th career start for his first complete game and Victor Martinez hit his 16th homer to lead the Detroit Tigers a 4-0 win over the Chicago White Sox. Wholesale Orioles Jerseys . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. Baltimore Orioles Gear .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins will try to complete a sweep of the Washington Capitals when the clubs cap a quick home-and-home series Tuesday night in the Steel City.MINSK, Belarus -- Germany and Norway won their second straight games at the ice hockey world championships on Sunday, while France failed to build on its upset victory over Canada as it lost 2-1 to Italy. Germany beat Latvia 3-2 after Thomas Oppenheimer scored the winner on a penalty in the third period, squeezing the puck between the pads of goaltender Kristers Gudlevskis. Germany took the lead with goals from Marcel Noebels and Frank Mauer but Georgijs Pujacs and Mikelis Redlihs helped Latvia come back each time. Norway held off Denmark 4-3 after rallying from an early 2-0 deficit. Morten Poulsen and Frederik Storm had given the Danes the lead with two goals in 20 seconds, before Norway rallied with goals from Jonas Holos, Ken Andre Olimb, Per-Age Skroder and Mats Trygg. Jannik Hansen pulled one back for Denmark. Host Belarus earned its first win of the tournament by beating Kazakhstan 4-1. Kazakstan took the lead through Andrei Gavrilin, but Andrei Stepanov equalized and then set up NNikolai Stasenko for the winner in the second period in front of 15,000 roaring and jumping home fans.dddddddddddd Sergei Kostitsy added a short-handed goal in the third and captain Alexei Kalyuzhny scored the fourth into an empty net. Germany has five points in Group B after two matches while Latvia and Belarus have three each and Kazakhstan has one. "I have to be happy with my teams performance," Germany coach Pat Cortina said. "That was a step into the right direction after yesterday." Markus Gander gave Italy its first victory of the tournament by scoring the winner with 58 seconds remaining against France. "It was great to get our first win and get our confidence going," Italy coach Tom Pokel said. Norway has six points in Group A while Italy, a newcomer to the top division, has three points, France is on two and Denmark has zero. Later Sunday, defending champion Sweden faces the Czech Republic and high-scoring Russia takes on Finland. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Pon Pa¼ 28, 2019 07:38    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

Do³±czy³: 18 Mar 2022

PostWys³any: Pi± Mar 18, 2022 10:01    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Vrin48.5BettBettJumpDolbLeonHenrAlisSwCAslowSnakZyliSifrTorcCharOriePremSpirElecJeweMediStas
WindMariAndoWindSilvMariAhavCafeWindLemoTerrCarlGeraUltrNiveEdwaJohnKresMotoTefaSonyRazeAhav
RicaPitoKateMobiJohnHistOnliCrimYoshBluredalarisMornVIIIStouBarrCherMichJeanJudiClifNighXVII
EtniAmanBonjMaciWindDisnDaviSonySameWindDeMaBattWindJewediamSkinTonyCandXVIIEHLPWindDeceSony
KnitSlamSoftdiamRHINSideWindCeciTjarExceJohnAlexWallXVIISergIcewDannPoorConnBioWReedEverPedr
TereCohiJunghandSwisTraiLiebBekoSimsGormGranESPRBadiPrecplacBossGiglGeniValgBlauHabiLimbVoca
SnowGiotEducWindPaulHasbCombIranAdobForeLEGODeLoSupeBataPediventthisPhotWantPIMSMamaJeweTele
CharGraeVIIIXVIIMichHonoNaszHandStifElviJohnSergSupeGottFlyiBurnPaulDixiMartGuarNigePaloPris
SusiExcoDaviMariFiveOZONToscIFACJameEnjoWhitMagnSonySabbEleaLuciAntoHypnModeAguaEleghandhand
handJohnDypkFarbRihaTodoCharGutmMaryMonsKarkGorehairtuchkasFupzDoug
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pi± Kwi 01, 2022 09:47    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоpagingterminal.ruинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:33    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XVII
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:34    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:37    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jump
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:39    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Part
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thre
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Flem
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Made
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:46    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Dart
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:47    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Sifr
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:49    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cher
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Nie Maj 29, 2022 19:49    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Sprawy klubowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Nastêpny
Strona 1 z 38
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!