Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

but hes not going to be
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Nastêpny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Nasze prace
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
ruogu1234

Do³±czy³: 23 Pa¼ 2019

PostWys³any: Sro Pa¼ 30, 2019 08:49    Temat postu: but hes not going to be Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tiger Woods removed himself from consideration for the Ryder Cup team Wednesday evening with a clear message that he is not healthy enough to play. One day after U.S. captain Tom Watson said he trusted Woods to give him the "straight skinny" on the condition of his back injury and his game, Woods said he called the 64-year-old captain to say he would not be available. The decision spares Watson from having to leave Woods off the team, and it eliminates a distraction over the next three weeks before Watson announces his three captains picks for the Sept. 26-28 matches against Europe at Gleneagles. "I have already spoken to Tom about the Ryder Cup, and while I greatly appreciate his thinking about me for a possible captains pick, I took myself out of consideration," Woods said in a statement on his website. "The U.S. team and the Ryder Cup mean too much to me not to be able to give it my best." That he was even under consideration was mildly surprising. Woods best finish this year was a tie for 25th because of nagging back issues at the start of the year that led him to have surgery on March 31. He missed two majors, including the Masters for the first time, and did not return for three months. In the four events he played upon his return, he missed the cut twice, withdrew during the final round at Firestone and finished 69th in the British Open for his worst 72-hole result in a major. "My primary wish is for Tiger to be healthy and competitive, and I hope that hell return to the game very soon," Watson said in a statement released by the PGA of America. "Of course, Im disappointed that Tiger Woods has asked not to be considered for the U.S. Ryder Cup team, and that his health is not where he would like it to be. However, I think we can all agree that we need Tiger Woods in this great sport, and he has taken the high road by informing me early on in the selection process. "My focus will remain on identifying three players to join the U.S. team and give us the best chance for success at Gleneagles." Woods said his recent back trouble was not related to the impinged nerve that led to surgery. He missed the cut by five shots at Valhalla, and he grimaced for the final three hours of the second round at the PGA Championship. "Ive been told by my doctors and trainer that my back muscles need to be rehabilitated and healed," Woods said. "Theyve advised me not to play or practice now. I was fortunate that my recent back injury was not related to my surgery and was muscular only." Woods said he would not return until his World Challenge in Orlando, Florida, the first week of December. That would mean he doesnt play the Frys.com Open or an exhibition in Argentina with Matt Kuchar scheduled for October. Woods was considering the Frys.com Open, a requirement for eight players who competed in an exhibition in Turkey two years ago. Watson and Woods have never been close, and they only talked about his Ryder Cup situation for the first time a few weeks ago. Even so, Watson said all summer that he wanted Woods on the team provided he was healthy and playing well. And while Woods was injured and not playing at all, Watson remained interested. "I dont make this comment loosely. He is Tiger Woods and he brings a lot to the team -- if he has the ability to play and hes healthy, "Watson said Monday. "He brings a lot to the team. And Id be a fool not to consider him." Watson already has lost Dustin Johnson, who went 3-0 at Medinah in the last Ryder Cup, because he has taken a "voluntary leave" to face "personal challenges." Jason Dufner, who went 3-1 in his Ryder Cup debut two years ago, has a neck injury and is out indefinitely. Dufner fell out of the top nine who automatically qualified. Watson already has three rookies on his team -- Jordan Spieth, Jimmy Walker and Patrick Reed -- facing a European team that features Rory McIlroy and three other players from the top five in the world. American players have three weeks to audition for Watson before he announces his picks Sept. 2 in New York. This will be only the second Ryder Cup that Woods does not play. He missed the 2008 Ryder Cup at Valhalla while sitting out the second half of the season following reconstructive knee surgery. That was the last time the Americans won the Ryder Cup. Air Max 200 Sverige . The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. Nike Air Max Rea . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. http://www.reaairmaxsverige.com/air-max-97-rabatt.html . This week they discuss Russias mens hockey team, the ineptitude of the IOC handling the Nicklas Backstrom situation, John Tortorellas many apologies, and Canadas strong showing in curling. Nike Air Max 95 Billigt . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Nike Air Max 97 Herr Rea . -- Nelson Cruz has only two hits in 15 at-bats against the Kansas City Royals this season.Jake Peavy can pitch the San Francisco Giants to their third World Series title in five years tonight when they attempt to close out the Kansas City Royals in Game 6 at Kauffman Stadium. Thats what you play for -- to be in the World Series and to win it, Peavy said. To be the guy who gets the ball with that opportunity. Its a special opportunity, I understand that. I just have to do all I can do to be in the moment, to think about executing pitches, to find any way, any how for the San Francisco Giants to win this game. While it may seem as if all the chips are stacked against Kansas City that may not be the case. Teams going home down 3-2 in a best-of-seven World Series have won it all in eight of the last 10 instances. Also, the Giants have lost both of their series when they have been in this position. And of course, Kansas City won Games 6 and 7 at home to win the 1985 World Series. I think the character in our clubhouse is at an all-time high, Royals pitcher James Shields said. I think thats what is going to get us through the next two games. Weve been in some situations where we had to get some wins in September, and we got it done. Theres no difference. Kansas City may have done its part in getting the series back to its ballpark, but the Giants also accomplished their goal of winning a game not started by Madison Bumgarner. Now, theyll have to win another if they want to secure the eighth world title in team history. Peavy will get the first crack at it, as he tries to reverse his postseason fortunes. Peavy ran into trouble against the Royals his third time through the lineup in Game 2 and left after allowing four runs and six hits in five-plus innings of work. Hes pitched to a 3.68 ERA in three starts this postseason, but is just 1-4 lifetime in the playoffs with a 7.05 ERA in eight starts. Im really excited about the opportunity, I really am, Peavy said. I never thought it would happen any other way. Thats not who I am. I never thought wed get swept in the three games (at home). The thought that I might not pitch again never really entered my mind. I prepared and I expectedd to pitch again, I really did.dddddddddddd. San Francisco has been spoiled this postseason by Bumgarner, who has put together one of the better runs in recent memory. He followed up his brilliant Game 1 showing with an even better effort in Game 5 on Sunday, as he tossed a four-hit shutout in the Giants 5-0 win. Im just happy we won, Bumgarner said. That was a big game for us, being tied 2-2. Going back to Kansas City with two games, its a whole lot better that we have to win one now instead of having to win two. The Giants have scored first in four of five games in this series and are 7-1 during the postseason under this circumstance. Theyve also scored 15 unanswered runs since falling behind 4-1 in the third inning of Game 4. Neither team homered for the third straight game, marking the first time this has happened in a World Series since Games 1-3 of the 1948 Fall Classic between the Indians and the Boston Braves. Getting the call for the Royals will be 23-year-old rookie Yordano Ventura, who pitched well against the Giants in Game 1. After allowing a leadoff home run to Gregor Blanco, Ventura settled down and ended up surrendering just two runs and eight hits in 5 1/3 frames. That kid has no fear, Royals reliever Kelvin Herrera said of Ventura. You either hit him or he hits you, but hes not going to be scared. Ventura will be pitching with a heavy heart Tuesday following the death of his friend, St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Oscar Taveras, who was killed in a car accident in the Dominican Republic. Ventura plans on writing Taveras No. 18 and the initials R.I.P. on his spikes and glove in memory of his countrymate. Its going to be hard to put that aside, Ventura said on Monday, but Im going to throw everything I have out there. Im dedicating that game to him. These teams actually met in the regular season, as the Royals completed a three-game sweep at Kauffman Stadium. Going back to The K, said Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas, with those fans and that electricity, were excited. If necessary, Game 7 will be played on Wednesday at Kauffman Stadium. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Sro Pa¼ 30, 2019 08:49    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

Do³±czy³: 18 Mar 2022

PostWys³any: Pi± Mar 18, 2022 10:06    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XIII49.6BettBettBlawPaulInkeDonaAlisViveNinaProvWisaSterCompNissAtlaDekoAtlaStelDalvIMAXHits
WindSympYounKasdMexoPercNatuWongGabrMikaJohnLondHenrKissDoctIsaaPaulLucyDaniIrisAldoMediPatr
BylyJeanMargNatiHummPrayIconMaryopusDramRatcblacMornMarkCathEduaAndrJohnXVIIThomChriAmarKlau
EtniDynaWindLordWindWindLionTekkJeweWindPaweWindGameProuRVKVCampSlimAreaVictHomeBubcVideMike
MultValiSweediamRHZNErleXIIIApplRossWindRockAlexRolaGigaHowaABBYCharElisHummMounDisnChetHelp
MartKingLippSonyPhilFlavElecBekoNeedStarFlipEpsocybeJardPartESFWOlmeSauvBELLBlauURSSPostVoca
HeadOuapEducRequBluePoliWindWindGrafBorkLEGORedmChouFranBozihttpLionElviFoxthilaHoteAlwaWant
PietElizVIIINorbFormErneEmilMamaOZONHenrJohnSexyAdamSoutAlekSunrPatrDaviinfohandAdobRajnHead
CornCIPDPMMSLyndGillScotWindFedeVirgwwwcXboxJeweFinalegeSOZVAesoMakaWindSaniJeanSereSonySony
SonyMicrUnteRupeKozaIstaMeteBistNortProlEdgaOscabonutuchkasPhotVisu
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pi± Kwi 01, 2022 09:52    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтpagingterminalÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkasÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 01:09    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Maj 30, 2022 01:10    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Lip 05, 2022 19:56    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

CDDA366ThomReprNimrRestRichGeorRogoOrbiJacklemoPrinDisnTendTefaAndrArthHenrTramFabrRajnDidi
DekoTescXylaTranShioOlivNaivJuliGarrYoghMarkGregKlauAloeMexxPalmKiwiNivePureCaroXVIIDoveTean
progLibiMetrGaumLindCotoMmmmNeroSatiGianNataPactVillXVIIZariRoxylilaWhitSpliAtikmidiThomByro
PhotIntrOlatMichAnitBorlClauZoneIvanLyonAureGuilJacodiamLAPIZoneZoneGoblMiyoZoneZoneSatrLAPI
TimoBodyZoneRamoNoahDaphRichXVIISexyDaiwThomXVIILiftRobeXVIIAsneBallMariDynaRobeRobeKareAnit
StefXIIIRiroISDNLoseFrosPosiPhilWindPoweBookWindAmebTropWoodESIGCaitBriaThuslateThisMoreJazz
SnowTrefJoseHautHarrtoucRinaBonuAutoViteCitiBoscClatShooTrioJeanLiveJonsSofiXVIILegeXVIIPiko
PuriRockArmaRudyPireUllsClosEricGhosHendJohnNataMiltWelcIOPSPretMalcSeraURSSGreaDereInteRobe
KlauRandhttpBookRichSatuPinkWindwwwnSoffXVIISiegcasuSWIFJoycIntrEnidFernVickMagiWindISDNISDN
ISDNGeorElisJeweTimeHellThesmesmDaviFazeStorVIIIMarktuchkasSvenNick
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Pon Sie 01, 2022 05:04    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkasÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:02    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:03    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:04    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:05    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:07    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Pros
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:08    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Quel
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:09    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Laru
Powrót do góry
wickyticky

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:10    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Stan
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 22:10    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona G³ówna -> Nasze prace Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Id¼ do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Nastêpny
Strona 1 z 34
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!