Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny
Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

They are the closest to Kaymer although it must

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Nasze prace
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 08:51    Temat postu: They are the closest to Kaymer although it must Odpowiedz z cytatem

CINCINNATI - The Toronto Blue Jays have quite the act to follow. The American League East leaders take aim at a second straight victory on Saturday afternoon in the middle contest of a three-game set with the Cincinnati Reds. The Blue Jays seemed well on their way to an eighth loss in 10 games in Fridays opener, falling behind 8-0 after the second inning. However, they began to chip away, starting with Edwin Encarnacions three-run homer in the third frame, and trailed 9-3 after the fifth inning before catching fire and battling back for a 14-9 win. Toronto tied the contest in the eighth inning on Dioner Navarros RBI double and Encarnacion highlighted a five-run ninth frame with another three-run homer, his MLB-leading 23rd longball of the year. Juan Francisco had a two-run homer and Brett Lawrie added a solo shot as Toronto snapped a three-game losing streak. "What a ballgame. Those things are some kind of rare," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said on his teams website. "Were down 8-0, youre scrambling, and basically all youre thinking is, How are we going to get through this game with the pitching? Then of course Edwin got us on the board, we had some other action, we kind of held them in check and then we just kind of exploded." Devin Mesoraco and Jay Bruce hit two-run homers in the big second inning for the Reds, and Mesoraco added a run-scoring groundout in the fifth inning, but Cincinnati ended up losing its second straight game after winning six of seven. "Fortunately, tonights loss counts as one loss. Unfortunately, it was an ugly loss," Reds manager Bryan Price said on his teams official website. "And that is one of the types of losses that affects everybody." Despite the epic comeback, the Blue Jays hope that starter J.A. Happ can prevent the club from falling behind big again today. Happ has won five of his last seven starts and is coming off a 5-2 victory in Baltimore on Sunday. The left-hander had one of his better outings of the year, allowing one run on seven hits over six innings while striking out six without a walk. Happ, 31, improved to 6-3 with a 4.05 earned run average on the year and is 1-2 lifetime versus the Reds with a 5.64 ERA in five meetings. Looking to right the Reds ship will be Mike Leake, but he will need to put his June struggles behind him to do so. Leake has pitched to an 8.22 ERA in three outings this month, losing the first two before getting plenty of support in a 13-4 victory over Milwaukee on Sunday. The 26-year-old righty needed the help as he allowed four runs on nine hits and three walks in five innings of work. Leake is 4-6 with a 3.80 ERA on the season and lost his only previous start against the Blue Jays on June 17, 2011, though he allowed just three runs over seven innings. Toronto is 9-4 versus Cincinnati dating back to the 2003 campaign. Fake Balenciaga Cheap . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Wholesale Balenciaga .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Fake Balenciaga From China . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth. Fake Balenciaga For Sale . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division.Martin Kaymer cooled off from his record-setting pace on Saturday. He missed a few fairways, putted off a green and made a handful of bogeys. He even took an unplayable before shooting 72. At times, it looked as if the wheels were coming off. At the end of the day, the soft-spoken Germans lead is only one less than when he started. Clearly, he is in control of this U.S. Open. "Two over par is not as bad as it looks on the scorecard," Kaymer said of his score that came on a day when just two players found red figures. After missing just three fairways all day, he missed that many in the first five holes. One errant drive found a nest of pine straw from which he was forced to take a drop and ended up sinking an 18-foot putt for bogey, his second in four holes. Another drive ended up in the native area and, after NBC announcer Roger Maltbie told viewers Kaymer would have almost no shot, he put it to five feet and made eagle. His lone birdie of the day came on the final hole. After watching Kaymer cruise over the first 36 holes, the United States Golf Association clearly didnt want to have to re-write the record books anymore and so the pins were tucked in some near-diabolical spots and the greens rolled firm. Only Rickie Fowler and Erik Compton managed sub-par rounds, both 67s. Fowler knows that reeling in the leader will be a near-impossible task; however hell still put the ball in the ground on Sunday. Crazy things seem to happen in majors. "I can put myself in contention with the rest of the group, and see what Martin does," he stated.dddddddddddd"If he goes out and posts double digits, its going to be impossible for us to catch him. Its like a second tournament going on. See what Martin does. Hes obviously on top of his game and playing well." Comptons spot is all the more remarkable considering he is playing with his third heart. The player who won the Order of Merit on the Canadian Tour back in 2004 has undergone two transplants, the last one in 2008. "I think its very special," said Compton of his position. "Im just happy to be able to play golf. But to play at this high level and in such a big tournament, it is something that I carry with me." They are the closest to Kaymer although it must seem a long way back with just 18 holes to go. Playing catch-up on this golf course, with this difficulty is not easy. Now it is up to Kaymer to finish things off. "Im looking forward to see how I feel, how I react to certain situations," he said. "Anything can happen. I can lead by seven or eight shots after nine holes. I can be down to all-square. So it will be an exciting round. For me, personally, it will be interesting how I handle it." A win would push Kaymer back into elite territory. The group of people who have won a major is small enough, but the multiple major winners club is even more exclusive. After his first major, Kaymer spent years re-building his swing for moments such as these. Sunday he will get a chance to see if it will hold up under the toughest test in the game. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 08:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Gryficki Klub Fotograficzny Strona Główna -> Nasze prace Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: